I have found, through personal experience, it's very hard to pick your nose with googly eyes on your thumb.
pardon my gross cuticles - it all looks better from farther away
FYI parents .... if you want your kids to stop picking their nose, glue googly eyes on their fingers and thumbs. This may also be a good remedy for breaking a thumb sucking habit.
I think the googly eyes would be great for getting into those hard-to-reach areas or for the crusties.
ReplyDeleteVery cool looking! Who did them?
Who's Dave ... is that you, E?
ReplyDeleteYou would think that the googly eyes would be good for those hard to reach areas, but in fact, they will not even fit into the nostril hole.
I did them. With some helpful suggestions from my girlies.
Yes, it's me but I have to sign in under Dave's account - who knew he had one??
ReplyDeleteAnyway, still cool!