"Inappropriate! Ewwww!"

Our girls are at the age where they "ew" any kind of physical or verbal affection Dale and I show to each other.  It's become a lovely way to bug and annoy them.

This is what pushed them over the edge this morning:

Me (on the phone with a friend):  I had a dream last night that I was pregnant!

Dale:  I can make your dreams come true!!! (actually that's not true anymore, but he likes to pretend)

Girls:  EWWWWWWWW!!!!  THAT IS SO GROSS!!!!!  UHHHHHHH!!!!  DAD!!!  I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU SAID THAT!?!?  INAPPROPRIATE!!!!

It's been fun!  If they start to annoy US by being very loud and obnoxious all Dale and I have to do is start kissing or groping or "hubba, hubba"ing and they vacate the room.  We are having lots of fun dreaming up other conversations that will get them squirming.  I think we need to watch Meet the Fockers again for a few ideas. 

2 comments:

  1. THAT is awesome! You need to videotape their reactions and save it for when they are older.

    ReplyDelete